Tuesday, May 16, 2017

OCC Sparkle & Shine--Paste and Mousse

All about using pastes and mousse for this lesson of Online Card Classes.  I was inspired by Kristina Werner and her techniques to cover card stock with glitter paste and then die cut it.

I don't have glitter paste so I created my own by combining texture paste with some transparent crystal glitter.  I tinted my texture paste with some Squeezed Lemonade & Mustard Seed Distress Inks.   It turned out very sparkly!

I was hoping that the texture of the embossing paste I left would remain after die cutting, but it didn't.  Still very pretty!


A photo at an angle to capture the sparkle is a must!


Since I was using My Favorite Things products, I decided to make this card work for the MFT Color Challenge 69.

The info is HERE


Seriously love Online Card Classes!!  The best!  Thank you for taking a look!

Supplies:
MFT dies: Shaker Flower, Chevron Fringe
MFT stamps: Celebrate You
MFT paper: Roses All Over Pastels
Other supplies:  Wink of Stella clear, Queen & Co. clear sparkles, Pretty Pink Posh sequins

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for using my product links to shop. Some of the product links I've provided may have what is called an "affiliate" link. By using my links to purchase products, I may earn a bit of a commission, at absolutely no additional cost for you. Thank you for supporting my blog.