Tuesday, May 16, 2017

OCC Sparkle & Shine--Paste and Mousse

All about using pastes and mousse for this lesson of Online Card Classes.  I was inspired by Kristina Werner and her techniques to cover card stock with glitter paste and then die cut it.

I don't have glitter paste so I created my own by combining texture paste with some transparent crystal glitter.  I tinted my texture paste with some Squeezed Lemonade & Mustard Seed Distress Inks.   It turned out very sparkly!

I was hoping that the texture of the embossing paste I left would remain after die cutting, but it didn't.  Still very pretty!


A photo at an angle to capture the sparkle is a must!


Since I was using My Favorite Things products, I decided to make this card work for the MFT Color Challenge 69.

The info is HERE


Seriously love Online Card Classes!!  The best!  Thank you for taking a look!

Supplies:
MFT dies: Shaker Flower, Chevron Fringe
MFT stamps: Celebrate You
MFT paper: Roses All Over Pastels
Other supplies:  Wink of Stella clear, Queen & Co. clear sparkles, Pretty Pink Posh sequins

No comments:

Post a Comment