Monday, April 3, 2017

Daily Coloring Challenge, Week 2

This is my coloring and card making for week 2 of Kathy Racoosin's 30-day coloring challenge that was March 1-30.

I used a coloring card that was in a Hero Arts My Monthly Hero kit, from March 2016 I think.  It's so nice because it's printed on X-Press-it paper and my Spectrum Noir markers blend so easily on it!  I used a white gel pen to add some dots "Kathy style".


These next 2 are stamps from Art Impressions using Marvy LePlume II markers.

This is such a fun way to watercolor.  The owner/illustrator/designer Bonnie Krebs sure makes it look a bit easier than it is.   I do enjoy this watercoloring!

This coloring card is from a book titled Spectrum Noir Colorista premium marker pad.  The cool thing is that there is either silver or gold foiling on each page for the shine!  I picked this up a Michael's at 50% off sale.  Now who can resist 50% off?!!!  LOL!

This is Altenew's Garden Grow stamp set and dies.  I absolutely love this set, but it's just the 2nd time I've used it.  I think all the fiddling and arranging of the pieces and parts is somewhat intimidating to me.  And I do fiddle-diddle a LOT!  I colored this with my Zig Clean Color Real Brush markers.  The background was quick and easy with a few spritzes of Distress Ink spray stain in Twisted Citron.  The sentiment is from an Ellen Hutson set.

I watercolored this beautiful set from The Ton called Happiest of Peonies using Prismacolor watercolor pencils.

Thank you to anyone that takes a look!  Hope you like!



















1 comment:

  1. Oh Wow! What a lot of fabulous cards that you have made! Great coloring!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for using my product links to shop. Some of the product links I've provided may have what is called an "affiliate" link. By using my links to purchase products, I may earn a bit of a commission, at absolutely no additional cost for you. Thank you for supporting my blog.