Sunday, March 26, 2017

Daily Coloring Challenge, Week 1

Oh my poor blog!  I've been participating in Kathy Racoosin's 30-day Coloring Challenge and posting on Instagram each day.  Was my intention to update my blog each week as I do like to have a reference to what I used, etc.  Well, time goes by and now here I am.  Here are my creations from week one:

Day 1:  Altenew's Beautiful Day colored with Zig Clean Color markers, Spellbinders doily die,   Taylored  Expression woodgrain background stamp, Justrite script background stamp & sentiment: Essential by Ellen Mondo Hydrangea
My Favorite Things You Have My Heart stamps/dies; WPlus9 Sending Sunshine dies



MFT You Have My Heart; WPlus9 Sending Sunshine
This was a coloring card included with an order from Honey Bee Stamps.  Colored with Zigs.
Honey Bee Stamps Country Blooms w/adorable bear from Essential by Ellen All Inside
Here he is all done up on a card!  Used MFT's Scattered Surface background stamp.  Sentiment from Concord & 9th Kindhearted set.
Honey Bee Stamps Little Pickup & Sending You

Well, if you made it this far, thank you!!!!  Hope you enjoyed!  Weeks 2 & 3 coming next!





















2 comments:

  1. Thank you, thank you, thank you, Carol! Wow, what a magnificent array of card design inspiration! I so appreciate that you put them here so I can put them in my favorites folder!! Excellent coloring!! Enjoy your day! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete
  2. All so pretty! You do amazing work!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for using my product links to shop. Some of the product links I've provided may have what is called an "affiliate" link. By using my links to purchase products, I may earn a bit of a commission, at absolutely no additional cost for you. Thank you for supporting my blog.