Thursday, April 6, 2017

Daily Coloring Challenge, Week 4

I really challenged myself to color each day of this challenge & I'm so glad I did!  Some of the projects covered two days which is why there's not 30 projects.  Not only do I have cards for my stash and some to send in for a card drive, I do feel like I'm more confident in my coloring!  Kathy Racoosin will have another challenge, and I encourage anyone to follow her blog to get the details on when and how to play along!

Another flower from Simon Says Stamp's More Spring Flowers colored with Zig Clean Colors.

Because petunias are one of my most favorite flowers, I had to have this Modern Petunia set from WPlus9.  I colored this with Spectrum Noir markers.  Used my Cricut Explore to cut out a basket and embossed it with a We R Memory Keepers 3-D embossing folder.

I drooled every time I saw someone post on Instagram using this beautiful stamp, so I caved!  Love, love this!  Used Prismacolor watercolor pencils to color.

Here's this same stamp colored with Zigs.  Instead of using water to blend the colors, I used my clear Spectrum Noir Sparkle pen to blend!  Oh the shine!  Made a shaker card using Concord & 9th's Happy Card Frame dies & Happy Words stamp set.  Filled with Pretty Pink Posh sequins.

And this won't be the last of this stamp set for me!  I love the different looks you can achieve using different colors and mediums.  This time I embossed it in gold & colored with Zig Clean Color markers.  For the main flower I used one of the Gansai Tambi Starry Colors to blend for the shine.

Just look at the beautiful shine!

Well, if you've looked at all of these for this challenge, I thank you so much!  Love to get comments too and I'm so appreciative of those that take a moment!









No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for using my product links to shop. Some of the product links I've provided may have what is called an "affiliate" link. By using my links to purchase products, I may earn a bit of a commission, at absolutely no additional cost for you. Thank you for supporting my blog.