Thursday, April 20, 2017

Best Wishes Peony

Being a "flower" addict, I had to get a couple of The Ton's new stamps!  Today I have used Dearest Peony for my card.

I'm entering this into a few challenges:
Get the details HERE
Flickr's LOVE--Handmade Cards, ATC's & other Crafts--April Challenge Anything Goes

Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge...Splash It On


I did a lot of "splashing" on this one!  I created the background using the "ink smooshing" technique, sprayed on a bit of water, the sprayed on a bit of Perfect Pearls & Distress Spray Stain.  The flower was watercolored with Zig Clean Color markers and added more details with two Prismacolor Pencils.


I love this copper embossing powder!!!!

Here is a photo with the main supplies I used.  Not very many really.


Thank you for taking a moment to check out my card!  If you leave a comment, a BIG thank you to you!!!

2 comments:

  1. Came from Flickr to check it out again--gorgeous work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely and very elegant. I love especially the background, great blending and splashes. Thank you for Splashing It On with Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge!

    ReplyDelete