Wednesday, August 5, 2015

Online Card Classes, Background Check

Here is a card I made from Day 2 of the Online Card Classes using glossy paper.  I totally love this technique and can't wait to try it more!

I really like how this turned out.  After searching through my dies I decided on this Heartfelt Creations die from the Butterfly Medley and matching stamp from the Botanical Wings set.  I used glossy paper and the same technique with the stamping and inking on the butterfly.

I love spinning the butterfly and seeing the two different colors!  What fun!

I'm loving my sequins from Pretty Pink Posh--just a bit of sparkle makes me happy!


This card will be going in the mail tomorrow to our niece who gave us a big scare but is on the mend!  I thank you and appreciate you looking at my cards and love any comments you may have!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for using my product links to shop. Some of the product links I've provided may have what is called an "affiliate" link. By using my links to purchase products, I may earn a bit of a commission, at absolutely no additional cost for you. Thank you for supporting my blog.