Wednesday, August 5, 2015

Online Card Classes, Background Check

Here is a card I made from Day 2 of the Online Card Classes using glossy paper.  I totally love this technique and can't wait to try it more!

I really like how this turned out.  After searching through my dies I decided on this Heartfelt Creations die from the Butterfly Medley and matching stamp from the Botanical Wings set.  I used glossy paper and the same technique with the stamping and inking on the butterfly.

I love spinning the butterfly and seeing the two different colors!  What fun!

I'm loving my sequins from Pretty Pink Posh--just a bit of sparkle makes me happy!


This card will be going in the mail tomorrow to our niece who gave us a big scare but is on the mend!  I thank you and appreciate you looking at my cards and love any comments you may have!

No comments:

Post a Comment