Sunday, August 2, 2015

Online Card Classes, Background Check-Day 2

I have to say that I've been really wowed by these techniques!  Day 2's class has had some of my favorites.  Here is the first of three I did for Day 2.

This one is the embossed resist over patterned paper.  Honestly when I saw this I didn't think I would like it at all.  But after trying it, I have to say that I was amazed at how much I love it!  It's so cool when you apply the black ink and then wipe it off the embossed areas.



I just totally LOVE this technique!!  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for using my product links to shop. Some of the product links I've provided may have what is called an "affiliate" link. By using my links to purchase products, I may earn a bit of a commission, at absolutely no additional cost for you. Thank you for supporting my blog.