Tuesday, August 25, 2015

Celebrate

I have had this stamp set from JustRite called Multi-Step Lilac Bouquet for a few months now.  I've loved it ever since it came out and bought it on sale as JustRite was closing.

I used various inks from Hero Arts, Momento, and Distress Inks.  I should have written the exact one down.  Oh well, next time.  I stamped the sentiment from Spellbinders onto velum and heat embossed with Recollections Pearl embossing powder in Eggplant.



I did lots of masking for the orange flowers and the butterfly which is from Heartfelt Creations.  I covered the butterfly in Glossy Accents and sprinkled a little Crystal Ultrafine Transparent glitter by Art Glitter.  More masking was done for the blue around it all using Tumbled Glass Distress Ink.

I really don't know if anyone ever looks at the things I post that aren't related to a blog hop or Online Card Class.  Would love for you to say hello if you are here!  Thanks for looking!

1 comment:

  1. These cards are so pretty!!!! I just wanted to see if you saw the post on the Stamp Simply blog? You won my stamp giveaway!! Be sure to go check it out and send Sharon an email: http://notimetostamp.blogs.splitcoaststampers.com/2015/08/22/thank-you-by-holly-mcmillen-blog-candy-winners/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for using my product links to shop. Some of the product links I've provided may have what is called an "affiliate" link. By using my links to purchase products, I may earn a bit of a commission, at absolutely no additional cost for you. Thank you for supporting my blog.