Tuesday, August 25, 2015

Create With Heart

Here is a card I made for a Facebook group called Crafting with Darsie.  She posts weekly challenges for us.  The Wednesday challenge that began last Wednesday is a clean and simple inspirational card. I struggle mightily with this style.

I used a stamp set that I received at a Fun Stampers Journey make and take at the Scrapbook Expo last February.  The inks are Abandoned Coral Distress Ink and Leaf Green Archival Ink by Wendy Vecchi.  The sentiment is stamped in black with my favorite Versafine Onyx Black.


It was the most difficult thing to stop at this point!  I so wanted to add glitter, some ink splatters or SOMEthing!  LOL!

Please say hello if you are here & thanks for looking!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for using my product links to shop. Some of the product links I've provided may have what is called an "affiliate" link. By using my links to purchase products, I may earn a bit of a commission, at absolutely no additional cost for you. Thank you for supporting my blog.