Tuesday, August 4, 2015

Online Card Classes, Background Check, Day 5


Here is my take on Jennifer McGuire's lovely colored and embossed background.  Yes, I started out thinking I would imitate the pretty, soft tones like Jennifer's.  

I was done, then I thought let me use my yellow Wink of Stella to add sparkle to the flower centers.  Then I added green Wink of Stella to the leaves and just a touch of the pink Wink of Stella to the flowers.  Poof!  Gone, bye-bye to the soft colors!  Haha!  That's ok because I do like bright happy colors!

I like this photo as it shows the dimension.


I appreciate you looking at my creations!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for using my product links to shop. Some of the product links I've provided may have what is called an "affiliate" link. By using my links to purchase products, I may earn a bit of a commission, at absolutely no additional cost for you. Thank you for supporting my blog.