Monday, July 27, 2015

Online Card Classes, Background Check

I have to say that our class leaders, Jennifer McGuire, Laura Bassen, and Kristina Werner are master ink blenders.  They make it look SO easy!  Well, for me it certainly isn't!  A bit of a learning curve going on here.  Haha!

I managed to get four different backgrounds done today.  One I combined 2 techniques but it doesn't show up that much.  Regardless, it was fun trying!!




This one uses a Tim Holtz stencil and a baby wipe.

This is Jennifer's technique with a background stamp and Perfect Pearls.

Same as the one above but I added another background stamp with a script--doesn't show up that much.

The last one is my FOURTH attempt--LOL!  Laura sure makes it look simple!

Add caption

Thanks for checking out my backgrounds.  Say HI if you are here!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for using my product links to shop. Some of the product links I've provided may have what is called an "affiliate" link. By using my links to purchase products, I may earn a bit of a commission, at absolutely no additional cost for you. Thank you for supporting my blog.