Thursday, June 4, 2015

Online Card Class, Mask-erade, Another Day 4 Card

Thought I'd have some more fun with the technique using freezer paper as a mask.  I cut a mask using Spellbinder's die called Butterfly Magic.  I then used several colors of Distress Ink to do the watercoloring!  I really enjoyed this!

The pretty pearl swirl is from Want2Scrap

I added some clear Wink of Stella to the butterfly for a little sparkle!

I've really enjoyed these classes and can't wait to see what class they offer next!

Thank you for checking out my card.  Comments are very appreciated!  :)


1 comment:

  1. What a stunning card, I love it!!! Wasn't the class fun? I am also looking forward to the next class offered, although I find if I go back to a class I've taken after a few weeks, I always find little tidbits that I missed the first time around.

    ReplyDelete