Monday, June 8, 2015

Floral Watercolor

I decided to do one more card for the Pretty Pink Posh Watercolor Blog Hop.  There have been so many beautiful cards posted--I'll be looking at them for days!

I've been wanting to do a pink card and I believe I've accomplished that!  I used Heartfelt Creations Botanical Rose stamps and coordinating dies.  The background was stamped with JustRite Ticking Stripe background stamp.  The sentiment is from JustRite as well.

I used Spun Sugar Distress Ink for the background and flowers.  I don't think it shows in the photo but I used a yellow Wink of Stella for the flower centers.  The leaves are Distress Inks in Mowed Lawn and a touch of Twisted Citron.  I love using these inks for watercoloring!

I had to add just a touch of bling with Distress Stickles in Clear Rock Candy!

Here is a close up of the flowers and leaves embossed in white embossing powder.

Thank you so much for taking a look!  I love comments and all are so appreciated!  

2 comments:

Thank you so much for your kind comments! Really means a lot to me!