Wednesday, November 25, 2020

Keeping Christmas Blog Hop - November 2020

 It's only ONE month until Christmas!!  That means it's time for the final Keeping Christmas Blog Hop of 2020!  I hope you have enjoyed these inspirational hops each month and have been inspired by the beautiful projects you've seen!  Be sure to read until the end to get to the hop list and see what beauties the ladies are bringing this month!



Now let me just say this.  When I saw Simon Says Stamp's release that included this beautiful Forest Border embossing folder, my fingers were flying to get my order in for this!  It is such a gorgeous embossing folder and made this card so quick and easy to make.


I began by making an A2 card base from some Stardream Crystal card stock.  I've had this forever and I'm surprised it's still available!  Next I inked up the recessed side of the embossing folder with white pigment ink.  I placed some dark blue card stock in the folder and ran it through my die cutting machine with the embossing folder sandwich.  I love this snowy effect!  I added more snow on the branches with a white gel pen.

I die cut Simon's Chunky Joy sentiment from the same papers twice and the base layer once.  I adhered the layers and added it to the card front!  Done!!

I'm also entering this into Simon's Flickr group current challenge #163--Holiday Cards!


Thank you so much for stopping by!  I hope you all have a very blessed Thanksgiving day, or just a blessed day if you aren't in the US, tomorrow!  Now be sure to check out these very talented ladies!

Kelly Lunceford (Creator)

 

Claire Broadwater

 

Lori Tecler

 

Nance Salkeld

 

Nina Forsyth

 

Marybeth Lopez

 

Nancy Penir

4 comments:

  1. Ohh I love this Carol, you have created a stunning wintry scene.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, Carol, I'm so bummed they ran out of the ef before I could order it! Your card is just beautiful in blue. And always love seeing a reminder to be joyful! Happy Thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous! Love the colors and beauty of this, Carol

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sooo gorgeous! You did SUCH a beautiful job!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for using my product links to shop. Some of the product links I've provided may have what is called an "affiliate" link. By using my links to purchase products, I may earn a bit of a commission, at absolutely no additional cost for you. Thank you for supporting my blog.