I don't know about you, but when I first wake up, I need coffee!! Haha! Rubbernecker Stamps is a "super sponsor" of the Fall/Winter Coffee Lovers Blog Hop and there is so much inspiration for coffee/tea themed cards and lots of prizes on this hop! Be sure to go over to Rubbernecker Stamps blog for all of the info and much more awesome inspiration!
My card features a few images from the adorable Coffee set by Rubbernecker. I'm short on time this week, so I've made a CAS card (which I rarely do!) (All product links are at the end of this post.)
Steps for the card base:
- On a piece of Neenah Desert Storm card stock, stamp the Coffee Bean background stamp in Versamark clear ink. Sprinkle on some clear embossing powder and heat set.
- Die cut it with the largest Nested Rectangle Small Stitched die.
- Ink the edges with Walnut Stain Distress Ink. Wipe with a dry towel to remove excess from the embossing.
- Adhere to a top-folding A2 card base.
- Stamp the coffee cups in Copic safe ink and color. Die cut them with the coordinating dies. Add foam tape to the back.
- Using a stamping tool (I use the MISTI) stamp the sentiment with Walnut Stain Distress Oxide ink. Leave it in the MISTI.
- Clean the stamp and re-stamp with Versamark clear ink. Sprinkle on clear embossing powder and heat set.
- Trim the sentiment and and adhere it to a matting layer inked with Walnut Stain Distress ink.
- From white card stock, die cut three each of the second to smallest Nested Circle die and Nested Circle Scallop die.
- Ink the Circle Scallop dies with Walnut Stain Distress ink.
- Adhere the Circle die cuts onto the inked Circle Scallop dies. Add the coffee cups to these.
- Adhere the coffee cups and sentiment.
Thanks so very much for stopping by! Be sure to go to Rubbernecker Stamps blog for all of the hop and prize information!