Monday, August 26, 2019

Let's Talk Soon!, Art Impressions

Happy Monday!  Today I'm sharing this card over on the blog at Art Impressions that features the super fun Texting BFFs set.  This is just perfect to send to a friend to let them know you're thinking about them!


I stamped the image and the sentiments in Copic safe ink.  I colored them with the Copics listed below.  I then used a Rectangle Double Stitched die to cut it out.  


I layered the die cut image onto some gray cardstock, a piece of patterned paper and then onto the A2 top-folding card base.



I fussy cut the sentiments out and popped them up with foam squares.


This card was so fun and quick to make and I hope it's given you some inspiration to give this cute set a try!  Happy crafting!



Copic markers:
B93, B95, B97, C1, C2, C3, E11, E21, E30, E34, E53, E55, E57,
N0, N2, N5, N7, N9, R14, R20, R21, R22, W0, W1,
YR21, YR23, YR32, YG63, YG67

Supplies:
Art Impressions Texting BFFs
Art Impressions Rectangle Double Stitched Dies
Ink on 3 Blackout Detail Ink
Neenah Solar White 80# cardstock
Simon Says Stamp Slate Gray cardstock
Pebbles Woodland Forest 6x6 paper pad
Scrapbook Adhesives 3D Foam Squares

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for using my product links to shop. Some of the product links I've provided may have what is called an "affiliate" link. By using my links to purchase products, I may earn a bit of a commission, at absolutely no additional cost for you. Thank you for supporting my blog.