Thursday, August 8, 2019

Coffee With You, Art Impressions

Hello friends!  It's week two of the Coffee Card Challenge over at Art Impressions.  My card today uses the Coffee BFFs set, and I made a scene!!!  


I stamped the girls in Copic safe ink and colored them with the markers listed below.  I also stamped the bottom portion of the image onto some masking paper and fussy cut just the leg portion of the chairs out.  I added it to the stamped image and then stamped the floor (all products listed below) in the same ink.  I extended the lines of the floor with a Memento marker.  


Here are a couple photos of the bead board wall I drew in with a pencil and ruler.  (You can also spy the mysterious smudge in the upper left!  Have NO idea how that happened!)  After I drew the pencil lines, I used a couple gray markers to add some shading.  I did this before I drew in the permanent lines because I wanted to use the finer tip of a Micron 005 pen and didn't know if it's Copic safe or not.  Then I used two blue markers to color in the rest of the wall.

   

To cover the smudge, I stamped the sentiment on some scrap paper and used a ruler and pencil to draw a frame around it.  Once I was satisfied, I went over the pencil lines with the Micron pen, fussy cut it out, and adhered it with glue.  I added the finished panel (cut to 3-¾" x 5") onto a gray layer, and then added that to a top-fold A2 card base.


We hope you will join in the Coffee Card challenge over on the Art Impressions blog.  Thank you so much for stopping by!


Copic markers:
Hair: E25, E29, E35, E51 AND E31, E33, E37
Skin: BV20, E0000, E50, E51, E53, E93
T-shirts: W00, W1, W3
Chairs: E23, E57, E59
Pants: B93, B95, B97 AND YG61, YG63, G94
Jackets: R14, R22, R32 AND E42, E43, E84
Coffee cups: C1, C00
Floor:  C5, C3, C1, C00
Wall: B000, B0000
Frame: E23, E25, E29

Supplies:
Memento Dual Marker
Micron 005 black

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for using my product links to shop. Some of the product links I've provided may have what is called an "affiliate" link. By using my links to purchase products, I may earn a bit of a commission, at absolutely no additional cost for you. Thank you for supporting my blog.