Thursday, August 22, 2019

Hey Pumpkin! | New Flip Card by Art Impressions

Hello friends!  Today kicks off Week 2 of Art Impressions Gotta Gingham! challenge.  My card today features the newly released Pumpkin Mice Flip Card set.


These cards are fun and easy to make.  The measurements and directions are on the back of the Flip Card Die packaging.  I decided to create a fun nighttime, glowing-pumpkin scene.  Since this is the first time I've done a scene like this, I worked on the background first.  I used my Copics to color it as well as the other images.  I've listed the markers I used below.


When you flip the card open, you see the back of the mice in the pumpkins!  So cute!  Both sentiments are included in the set.


I trimmed some deep blue paper (it's not as dark as it looks in the photos) to fit on the card card front and layered gingham paper on top.  In order to help the image on the front stand out better, I used a frame die to cut three frames.  I glued them together for some dimension and adhered it to my colored panel.  I used a  white gel pen and a clear sparkle pen to add stars to the night sky.  I also added sparkle to the pumpkins and the mice's hats.


We hope you will enter the Gotta Gingham! Challenge at Art Impressions.  Find all the details HERE.  Thank you so much for stopping by!


Copic markers:
B97, B99, E19, E44, E47, E70, E71, E74, E77,
N0, N2, N4, N5, N6, R20, V12, V15, V17,
YG01, YG05, YG09, YG17, YG67, YG99, G99,
711, Y13, Y15, YR12, YR14, YR18

Supplies:
Neenah Solar White 80# cardstock

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for using my product links to shop. Some of the product links I've provided may have what is called an "affiliate" link. By using my links to purchase products, I may earn a bit of a commission, at absolutely no additional cost for you. Thank you for supporting my blog.