Monday, August 5, 2019

Gazebo TryFold, Art Impressions

Happy Monday friends!  Guess what?  There is the 2019 Mega Sponsor Fall Blog Hop beginning today on the Art Impressions blog and my usual Monday blog post there is the featured project!  AND, there will be prizes, so be sure to go HERE for all the details and to begin the hop and leave comments THERE for your chance!

My card today uses the beautiful Gazebo TryFold set.  The images in this set are so pretty and just as timeless as when the set was first released!


This is so easy to create!  All the directions you need are on the back of the packaging.  The images were stamped onto Bristol Smooth cardstock with Versafine Onyx Black ink since I was planning on using my Zig watercolor markers. (If you aren't watercoloring, the pre-folded cards from the TryFold Cardstock & Envelope pack make this even easier!)  I've listed all my Zig colorns below.  Since there aren't a lot of instructions for me to give you, I have LOTS of photos!! 

I decided to use the beautiful Butterfly Clasp die on this to hold it closed for mailing. 



This is the view when the left panel is opened.



The right side is open, revealing the final image and sweet sentiment.






Here's a final look at the card after removing it from the envelope.


Don't forget to get on over to the Art Impressions blog to join in the hop!  As always, I do appreciate you stopping by for a look!  Have a great week!



Watercolor markers:
Zigs: Pale Green, Light Green, May Green, Pink, Scarlet, Yellow,
Bright Yellow, Shadow Mauve, Violet, Pale Violet, Lilac, Fog Gray,
Gray, Light Gray, Mid Brown, Blender
 Tombow #565 & #977; Marvy Olive Green

Supplies:
Strathmore Bristol Smooth cardstock
Memento Tuxedo Black ink
Connoisseur #4 round brush
Grumbacher #2 round brush
Spectrum Noir Clear Sparkle Pen

1 comment:

  1. Pretty card. I like that fold that you used to make this card...You have so inspired me!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for using my product links to shop. Some of the product links I've provided may have what is called an "affiliate" link. By using my links to purchase products, I may earn a bit of a commission, at absolutely no additional cost for you. Thank you for supporting my blog.