Sunday, April 21, 2019

2019 National Tea Day Blog Hop

Hello!  I'm very happy to have a card to share in the collaboration blog hop with Honey Bee Stamps and the fabulous gals at the Coffee Loving Cardmakers.  To see the complete lineup click the link for the Coffee Loving Cardmakers blog HERE or the Honey Bee Stamps blog HERE.  They, and Honey Bee Stamps, are giving away a $30 gift certificate to be chosen among the commenters!  You should have come from the sweet and so talented Brenda Noelke!


My card today uses Honey Bee Stamps' Tea Time and Perfect Blend stamps and dies.  I have a complete supply list at the end.


I started by stamping the sentiments and coffee beans in a repeating pattern on a piece of Neenah Desert Storm using Gathered Twigs Distress Oxide ink.

The coffee cup, spoon and cupcake are stamped in Gina K. Designs Amalgam ink and colored with Copic markers.  I've listed the colors below.  The other sentiments are also stamped in Gathered Twigs Distress Oxide ink.
           

Be sure to comment along the way for a chance at one of the $30 gift certificates!  The next stop in the hop list is Honey Bee Stamps!  Thank you so much for stopping by!   Carol :)


Copic markers:
Coffee cup:  BG09, BG15, BG32, E47, E59, C0, C1, C3
Spoon:  C0, C1, C3
Cupcake:  RV10, RV13, RV14, E13, E15 E29, E39

Supplies:

47 comments:

  1. Great background and lovely coloring!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kraft is one of my favorite colors to use and I love the text background you made. Your coloring is just beautiful and I love how you arranged everything on your card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. fun and cute card, love the background and the way you colored the card. thanks for the amazing inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card, I want to take a bite out of that yummy cupcake! Happy Tea Day and Happy Easter!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card! Love how you used the sentiment stamps to create the background.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous background! I love the words stamped on kraft!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the coffee and tea card!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great card, love that background and how you used parts of it up front again.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful coloring on your pretty card! Happy National Tea Day and Happy Easter to everyone!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Super fun and love how you used the stamps for the background too

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love the colors and the stamped words for the background.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Nice shading. This is such a cute card

    ReplyDelete
  13. Gorgeous card. The background is perfect!! The coloring and blending is awesome and the sentiment is fabulous!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love your card, perfect background. Thanks for sharing on this Blog Hop.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Very sweet sentiment, and love the colors!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Best of both works! Coffee and tea. Love the card. Thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  17. Sweet card. Love the two sets together in this card. I love both coffee and tea. In fact, it is time to make a carafe of iced tea. LOL. I am really enjoying this fun blog hop. Great job on your card. Thank you for sharing. Have a great spring week.

    ReplyDelete
  18. I just love this card. It's a perfect blend.

    ReplyDelete
  19. The background is really cool! I want to copy this!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Beautiful palette on this fun card. Thanks for sharing your creativity.

    ReplyDelete
  21. Marisela Delgado said: Cute card mariandmonsterd@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  22. I love your background! You did a great job!

    ReplyDelete
  23. The cupcake is great!! I like how you colored everything. Good job.

    ReplyDelete
  24. Yes, coffee and tea together! Nice background! Perfect color combination! Love how you included the colors and supplies! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  25. ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

    ReplyDelete
  26. What an awesome card- it is perfect!!

    ReplyDelete
  27. Wow! I'm totally in love for your gorgeous card! Amazing layout and colouring!!!

    ReplyDelete
  28. Fantastic colouring! I like the background you created, too!

    ReplyDelete
  29. A great card Carol with its bright happy colours against that clever background! Thank so much for sharing and the inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  30. Hi Carol :) I love your card...color palette and composition are awesome!!! Thanks for the inspiration :)

    ReplyDelete
  31. Your projects are fabulous! Thanks so much for sharing your inspiration with us!

    ReplyDelete
  32. Coffee, tea, and friends definitely make a great combo! Thanks for sharing this cute project.

    ReplyDelete
  33. Wonderful card! I really like the repeated background that you created.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for using my product links to shop. Some of the product links I've provided may have what is called an "affiliate" link. By using my links to purchase products, I may earn a bit of a commission, at absolutely no additional cost for you. Thank you for supporting my blog.