Monday, April 15, 2019

A Spot of Tea Anyone?, Art Impressions

Hello!  I'm on Art Impressions blog today with this beautiful dimensional card using Art Impressions' Tea Party PopCard set.  This is such a sweet set that makes a card to be used for many occasions.


The images were stamped with a Copic safe ink and colored with my Copics (colors listed below.)  All of the dies that you need are included in the set.  You do need the PopCard Template die that is sold separately. Also, all the directions to assemble this card are on the back of the packaging.  If, however, you are a bit more of a visual learner like I am, I found a video on Scrapbook.com's YouTube channel that Kate did that shows all of the steps and is so helpful.


For my inspiration in coloring, I did a web search of "china tea sets" and saw so many beautiful sets!  Almost all have some gold edges.  You can see the shine of gold where I used a gold gel pen to go over some stamped lines and I drew in a few more lines.  I used a white gel pen to add some highlights to the teapot and cups.



If you are wondering about the beautiful gold on the card front, I used the new Foil Quill Heat Pen by We R Memory Keepers.  The design is from Cricut's Design Space.  Those that know me well, know I do love the latest gadgets!  LOL!  I used two of the Double Stitched Rectangle dies to create a frame for the card front.  I cut it twice and adhered the two together for a bit of dimension.  These two butterflies are also part of the set so I added them to embellish the card front.


Thank you so much for stopping by and taking a look!  Happy crafting!


Copic markers:
Flowers:  Y11, Y13, Y15 RV21, RV23, RV25, YG03, GY25, YG17
Tea pot/cups:  B000, B00, B01, C0, C1
Strawberries:  R24, R27, R29
Cake:  E23, E29, E59

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for using my product links to shop. Some of the product links I've provided may have what is called an "affiliate" link. By using my links to purchase products, I may earn a bit of a commission, at absolutely no additional cost for you. Thank you for supporting my blog.