Thursday, November 1, 2018

Sleigh Bells Set - Art Impressions

Hello!  It's Week 2 of Art Impressions' Challenge 244 "Lots of Layers"!  

For my card today I've used the newly released Sleigh Bells Set.  This set not only has this adorable Santa in his sleigh, it has a pair of reindeer, two cute elves and several sentiments!  You can create so many cards from this one set!


After coloring the image I fussy cut it out.  I have several layers on this card.  Of course the bottom is the card base, next is the gingham paper, then the black card stock layers.  I die cut the ovals using Art Impressions Oval Double Stitched dies.  I die cut some hill layers and then used the oval to cut the bottom of the hills.  The black and white hill layers are popped up with foam tape and then Santa has some dimension with thick glue dots.


Thank you so much for stopping by!  I look forward to seeing your entry to our Lots of Layers challenge!  Happy crafting!


Copic Markers used:
E00, E000, R14, R20, R24, R27, R39

Spectrum Noir markers used:
MB1, MB4, RB1, RB2, TN7, BGR1, BGR2, IG8, IG9, AG3, AG4, AG5

Supplies:


1 comment:

Thank you so much for using my product links to shop. Some of the product links I've provided may have what is called an "affiliate" link. By using my links to purchase products, I may earn a bit of a commission, at absolutely no additional cost for you. Thank you for supporting my blog.