Monday, November 12, 2018

Joy to The World - Art Impressions

Hello!  I hope your Monday is off to a great start!  I have my two more cards using the adorable Snow Friend Set by Art Impressions.  More details and photos are on the Art Impressions blog.

I colored the stamped images with my alcohol markers and have listed the colors below.

s





Thank you for stopping by!  It's always appreciated!!


Copic markers used:
B02, B16, N2, N4, RV00, RV21, RV23, RV25, RV29, 
Y17, Y38, YG13, YG25, YG3, YG67

Spectrum Noir:
BGR4, Blender

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for using my product links to shop. Some of the product links I've provided may have what is called an "affiliate" link. By using my links to purchase products, I may earn a bit of a commission, at absolutely no additional cost for you. Thank you for supporting my blog.