Hello to you all! It is Week 2 of Art Impressions' Treat Bag challenge. The challenge is to make treat bags! Your treat bags can be for any occasion at all: birthday, Halloween, Thanksgiving, Christmas--well you get the picture!
I'm using images from the new Halloween Magic Set to create my matching set of treat bags, two ways, plus a matching card. Wouldn't these be fun to give to that very special little trick or treater?!
For my first treat bag I've used a small kraft bag to hang my tag on. I've used a metal clip so the recipient can remove the tag and read the sentiment you have written on the back.
My next treat bag is using a cellophane bag. I've attached my stamped image panel to a flap that closes the bag with goodies inside. For this label, I've colored the word Halloween to look like candy corn!
Finally, I have a matching card that could be used with a treat bag, or just given by itself!
I hope you've found some inspiration here and will join us in our Treat Bag Challenge!!!
- Art Impressions Halloween Magic Set (now available)
- Nuvo Crystal Drops: Dandelion Yellow, Ripened Pumpkin, White
- Spectrum Noir alcohol markers
- Spectrum Noir clear glitter pen
- Glossy Accents
- Uni-Ball Gel Impact 1.0 mm silver pen
- Ranger Multi Medium Matte
- My Favorite Things Dots & Stripes Neutral 6x6 paper pad
- The following supplies were purchased at my local Michael's store: ribbons, small kraft bags, purple glitter paper, metal clips