Thursday, August 23, 2018

Week 2 - Art Impressions Challenge #239 - Treat Bags!!

Hello to you all!  It is Week 2 of Art Impressions' Treat Bag challenge.  The challenge is to make treat bags!  Your treat bags can be for any occasion at all:  birthday, Halloween, Thanksgiving, Christmas--well you get the picture!

I'm using images from the new Halloween Magic Set to create my matching set of treat bags, two ways, plus a matching card.  Wouldn't these be fun to give to that very special little trick or treater?!



For my first treat bag I've used a small kraft bag to hang my tag on.  I've used a metal clip so the recipient can remove the tag and read the sentiment you have written on the back.




My next treat bag is using a cellophane bag.  I've attached my stamped image panel to a flap that closes the bag with goodies inside.  For this label, I've colored the word Halloween to look like candy corn!  



Finally, I have a matching card that could be used with a treat bag, or just given by itself!


I hope you've found some inspiration here and will join us in our Treat Bag Challenge!!!



       Supplies:


  • Art Impressions Halloween Magic Set  (now available)
  • Nuvo Crystal Drops: Dandelion Yellow, Ripened Pumpkin, White
  • Spectrum Noir alcohol markers
  • Spectrum Noir clear glitter pen
  • Glossy Accents
  • Uni-Ball Gel Impact 1.0 mm silver pen
  • Ranger Multi Medium Matte
  • My Favorite Things Dots & Stripes Neutral 6x6 paper pad
  • The following supplies were purchased at my local Michael's store:  ribbons, small kraft bags, purple glitter paper, metal clips

1 comment:

  1. All three of your treat bags are super cute! I just love the details you added to each and every one. Beautiful coloring! Jil

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for using my product links to shop. Some of the product links I've provided may have what is called an "affiliate" link. By using my links to purchase products, I may earn a bit of a commission, at absolutely no additional cost for you. Thank you for supporting my blog.