Wednesday, August 22, 2018

Sending Hugs!

Thought I'd actually do a little blog post for this Honey Bee Stamps card I've posted on Instagram today!  I want to share a tip that will make creating with little die cuts like this a bit easier!


I'm sure those of you reading this know about the trick to use Press N Seal to press down onto your arranged pieces.  Well, these pieces are pretty small and there's quite a few of them to arrange.  They kept slipping and sliding when I was playing with ideas.  I finally thought to lay the Press N Seal sticky side up and stick my pieces in various places till I was happy with the arrangement.  (You can see how I taped the Press N Seal down so it wouldn't move.)  I then took a photo with my phone and referred to it when actually gluing them to the card panel!  This made it so much easier!

  

I used a stylus and a foam pad to shape the flowers and leaves for dimension.  I really love taking just plain white card stock and creating something bright and cheerful like this!


If you actually are reading here at the end, I thank you very much!  Have a wonderful day!

Carol :)

Supplies:
Honey Bee Stamps Honey Cuts:  Bunch of Bouquets; Grass Border
Honey Bee Stamps Cheerful Sentiments
Distress Oxide Ink colors:  
grass and leaves: Peeled Paint, Forest Moss
flower pots:  Fired Brick, Ages Mahogany, Iced Spruce, Hickory Smoke; Stormy Sky; Faded Jeans
flowers: Barn Door; Dusty Concord, Spiced Marmalade, Wild Honey, Mustard Seed, Fossilized Amber
Scrapbook Adhesives 3D foam squares
Versafine Onyx Black ink
Nuvo Crystal Drops:  Dandelion Yellow, Ripened Pumpkin
Neenah Solar White 100 lb. card stock

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for using my product links to shop. Some of the product links I've provided may have what is called an "affiliate" link. By using my links to purchase products, I may earn a bit of a commission, at absolutely no additional cost for you. Thank you for supporting my blog.