Sunday, January 14, 2018

Honey Bee Stamps Get Well Wishes

Hi there!  Here's my card I shared on Instagram for this week's Honey Bee Stamps post!  I never seem to have any Get Well cards when I need them, so I now have one for my stash!

I stamped these florals from the beautiful Country Blooms set and used my Prismacolor Pencils to color the images.  After I finished coloring, I did some partial embossing by using my Scor-Pal to emboss lines (stopping at the stamped florals) every 1/2 inch.  I really like the look of this and think it goes well with the country flowers.

I  love how so many of Honey Bee Stamps' sentiments have the shadow layer to go behind them.  This sentiment is so versatile as there are many other phrases and words in the set for many different occasions!




You can shop for any of the fabulous Honey Bee Stamps products HERE.  Thank you so much for coming to my blog to take a look!!

Supplies:
Honey Bee Stamps:  Country Blooms; Sending You Sentiments
Ink:  Versafine Onyx Black
Prismacolor Pencils:  light peach, peach, pale vermillion, poppy red; lilac, violet, parma violet, process red; spring green, grass green; blush pink, pink

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for using my product links to shop. Some of the product links I've provided may have what is called an "affiliate" link. By using my links to purchase products, I may earn a bit of a commission, at absolutely no additional cost for you. Thank you for supporting my blog.