Sunday, January 14, 2018

Every Happy Thing

I have a quick post here to share this adorable card using Concord & 9th's, in collaboration with Ellen Hutson for the United Flourish, set called Sweet Sprinkles stamp and die set.

This was very easy to create.  After stamping the cupcake icing in three different colors, I "iced" them using Nuvo glimmer paste in Moonstone.  The cupcake wrappers are silver embossed for that very special cupcake occasion! :)  I added a coordinating silver embossed strip at the bottom below the stamped sprinkles.  I love the little die that comes with the set to die cut a bunch of little hearts!


Here is another angle under a light to show the shimmer and shine!


And....a close up!


I'm entering this card into these challenges:

Info HERE

January Mix It Up Challenge: Concord & 9th; info HERE
And a new to me challenge at:
Die Cut Diva's Challenge Blog: Do or Use Something New (this stamp/die set is new for me & I've never used the Glimmer paste as "icing".)

This card was really fun to make and I already know who will be receiving this!  Thanks, as always, for stopping to take a look!  :)


Supplies:
Stamps/Dies:  Concord & 9th/Essentials by Ellen Sweet Sprinkles
Inks:  SSS Hollyhock, Duckling, Lemon Chiffon; VersaMark
Embossing powder:  Ranger Silver
Other:  Nuvo Glimmer Paste Moonstone
Grand Calibur die cut machine

4 comments:

  1. Carol, the concepts you used for the card are so helpful! The dimensions you achieved makes the cupcakes look life-like. Thanks so much!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, these cupcakes look delicious! I love the way you used the glimmer paste, as well as those wonderful cupcake "papers"! Thanks for playing with the SIP Let Them Eat Cake challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the "iced" aspect of the cupcakes. Such a fun card and the person who receives this card will be so happy. So glad you joined us at Die Cut Divas.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful! Thanks so much for participating in the Die Cut Divas Challenge this time and good luck :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for using my product links to shop. Some of the product links I've provided may have what is called an "affiliate" link. By using my links to purchase products, I may earn a bit of a commission, at absolutely no additional cost for you. Thank you for supporting my blog.