Friday, June 30, 2017

Rustic Country Barn

Finally getting some time to play with the Art Impressions' stamps I got at the Scrapbook Expo.....in March!!   LOL!

I totally love the barn in the Old Barn Mini Set!  With this I also used a tree from the Covered Bridge Mini Set along with the mini grass and a couple of little flower stamps.



When I saw the current AI Challenge #211 "Create A Background," I wondered how to incorporate a background here.  I finally settled on making a background using the tree from the Covered Bridge set and shadow stamped it for the matte to go behind the main image.

Details for the challenge are HERE
I'm also entering this into Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge "Anything Goes" featuring AI products.  The challenge info is HERE.

Thank you very much for taking a look!

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful card! Such a lovely image! Wonderful coloring!

    Thank you very much for joining us this week at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge Blog!

    hugs...
    Melissa

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh, this is so gorgeous Carol! Thanks so much for joining our challenge at Art Impressions!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for using my product links to shop. Some of the product links I've provided may have what is called an "affiliate" link. By using my links to purchase products, I may earn a bit of a commission, at absolutely no additional cost for you. Thank you for supporting my blog.