Sunday, July 2, 2017

Lacy Stencil Happy Birthday

Was so fun playing with my Distress Oxide Inks and Simon Says Stamp Circular Lace stencil!

I used one of the SSS Twisted Stitch Borders to cut the stenciled piece into two parts.  For the sentiment I used a favorite SSS set, Birthday Balloons.  I made the glitter border by cutting a strip of card stock topped with a Scor-Tape adhesive sheet with the same border die and adding glitter.  Topped it off with a few beautiful Amethyst sequins from SSS.



I'm entering this card into these challenges:

SSS Flickr Challenge #74--Stunning Stenciling
SSS Monday Challenge--Stencil It
SSS Wednesday Challenge--Anything Goes

Thanks so much for taking a look!

Supplies:
Simon Says Stamp Exclusive products:
     Circular Lace stencil
     Twisted Stitch Borders
     Birthday Balloons
     Amethyst sequins
Distress Oxide Inks:  Wilted Violet, Broken China, Faded Jeans
Glitter:  Sparkle N Sprinkle Hanauma Bay

2 comments:

  1. wonderful card and fabulous background! Fab use of this stencil! Thanks for joining us this week on Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge Blog! Barbara

    ReplyDelete
  2. Background is amazing! Love it. Thank you for playing along Simon Says Stamp Anything Goes Challenge. Gayatri xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for using my product links to shop. Some of the product links I've provided may have what is called an "affiliate" link. By using my links to purchase products, I may earn a bit of a commission, at absolutely no additional cost for you. Thank you for supporting my blog.