Friday, January 29, 2016

OCC, Watercolor for Card Makers, Intermediate Techniques, Day 2

This watercoloring thing is quite mesmerizing to me.   I really enjoyed the repetition of these flowers and do feel I improved as I went along.  How time flies when watercoloring!



I watercolored a wash of the same blue onto more paper and used Avery Elle's Simply Said Hello die to cut it out.  Also die cut the same in some foam to pop it up more.  Because I do like the sparkly, I used a clear Wink of Stella on the hello.

Thank you for looking and I appreciate your comments!  :)

1 comment:

Thank you so much for using my product links to shop. Some of the product links I've provided may have what is called an "affiliate" link. By using my links to purchase products, I may earn a bit of a commission, at absolutely no additional cost for you. Thank you for supporting my blog.