Thursday, January 28, 2016

Watercolor for Card Makers: Intermediate Techniques, Day 1

Yes, just finishing day one of the Online Card Classes, Watercolor for Card Makers.  I have to say that I'm somewhat surprised that a beginner, like me, can watercolor a background and turn it into a card that I will actually give to someone!  Haha!

It is all because of Dawn Woleslagle's excellent way of instructing us in the techniques for each lesson.  Dawn's video's for the lessons are so very clear and concise.

I think my pears turned out decent for the first try.  I'm left handed and that was the source of a plop into some not-quite-dry paint!!  Need to remember to begin painting on the right side of the paper! :)


Thanks for taking a look!

1 comment:

Thank you so much for using my product links to shop. Some of the product links I've provided may have what is called an "affiliate" link. By using my links to purchase products, I may earn a bit of a commission, at absolutely no additional cost for you. Thank you for supporting my blog.