Wednesday, January 6, 2016

Crazy Birds Birthday Card


Here is a fun card I made in 2015 for our daughter's 28th birthday!  She loved it!

I just love the Tim Holtz Crazy Birds!  I used my Cricut Explore to cut the window and for the flowers a die from Heartfelt Creations.  The background paper is also from Heartfelt Creations. The coloring was done with Distress Inks.


I put some Wink of Stella on the balloons then added Glossy Accents to them and the birds' eyes.

Thanks for looking!  I love hearing what you think so please leave a comment! :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for using my product links to shop. Some of the product links I've provided may have what is called an "affiliate" link. By using my links to purchase products, I may earn a bit of a commission, at absolutely no additional cost for you. Thank you for supporting my blog.