Sunday, January 31, 2016

Online Card Classes, Day 5, Expressive Florals

It took a lot of practice for me to get to one that I felt was satisfactory enough to make into a card.  Over 1/2 dozen tries!!  Dawn is a master!!  She makes it look so easy.  I imagine my brush strokes were too "purposeful" to achieve a look close to what she was teaching us.  

In spite of all of these attempts, it was still an enjoyable process.



I changed colors for the flowers, as I wasn't "feeling" the previous color.   Maybe that did it!  Haha!



Thanks so much for coming to my blog!  Hugs to the commenters! 

1 comment:

Thank you so much for using my product links to shop. Some of the product links I've provided may have what is called an "affiliate" link. By using my links to purchase products, I may earn a bit of a commission, at absolutely no additional cost for you. Thank you for supporting my blog.