Thursday, May 28, 2015

Online Card Class, Mask-erade, Day 1 Card

I'm a couple days behind, but I am so loving the videos and learning new ways for stamping by masking!  It's been fun making this first card.  I decided to CASE Debby Hughes' beautiful card.  This is such a simple, yet elegant looking, technique.

Tumbled Glass Distress Ink was used for the masked circle.  

I used Momento Dew Drop inks in Dandelion, Cantaloupe, & Tangelo for the flowers.

I also used some of the new Distress Ink, Fossilized Amber, for the flower centers.  The floral stamps are JustRite's Romantic Wild Roses.  I really love this set!  The sentiment is from Heartfelt Creations.

Thank you for checking out my card!

2 comments:

  1. this is so delicate and such wonderful colors. very well done too. how pretty.

    ReplyDelete