Hello, friends! Today I'm sharing this card that features three of the awesome new products in Simon Says Stamp Every Happiness release! I love this new Flourish Hummingbird die set and I've given it a lovely background with the Daisy Frame stamps set and Daisy Frame stencil set.
First I die cut the Flourish Hummingbird dies from white cardstock. Then I used my blending brushes and a few different inks to color this beautiful bird! I've linked the brushes I love and the inks I used in the list below.
After I glued the hummingbird layers together, I set it aside to work on the background made with the Daisy Frame stamp set and the Daisy Frame stencil set. If you are a regular here, you may remember that, when possible, I like to stencil my image first. I used ink blending brushes and some Pawsitively Saturated Inks (listed below) to color this easy image.
Then I placed the stenciled panel into my MISTI. I placed the Daisy Frame stamp over the stenciled image. I took just a bit of time to get it aligned just right. I've shared this tip before, but if you missed it, next I place a piece of acetate over the stenciled image. I ink up the stamp with my black ink and stamp it onto the acetate. It's super easy to tell if you have it aligned!! I removed the acetate and stamp again.
The Daisy Frames stencils are a set of two and don't have openings to color the tiny flowers. Which is certainly no big deal! I just took a pink Copic to color those in.
Next I used the largest die from the Sparkler Scallop Frames set to cut this pretty stenciled panel to add a decorative edge. I added foam tape to the back and adhered it to an A2 card base.
I stamped one of the sentiments in the Daisy Frame Stamp Set with black pigment ink. I used my paper trimmer to cut it into a rectangle shape. (There are coordinating Daisy Frame dies available.) I popped it up on the card with foam adhesive.
Be sure to check out all of the other wonderful products available in the Every Happiness release!
Thanks so much for stopping by! I hope you have a great week!
Thank you very much for using my affiliate links to shop (never any additional cost to you)!



No comments:
Post a Comment
Thank you so much for using my product links to shop. Some of the product links I've provided may have what is called an "affiliate" link. By using my links to purchase products, I may earn a bit of a commission, at absolutely no additional cost for you. Thank you for supporting my blog.