Thursday, November 10, 2022

Winter Rose Poinsettia Digital Stamps

 Hello crafty friends!  I have a quick blog post today to share my card that features Graciellie Design's new Winter Rose Poinsettia digital stamp set.

First I downloaded the images in the Winter Rose Poinsettia set.  Then, using Word, I inserted the images by using the "insert, pictures".  Next you need to select "wrap text" and in that menu select "behind text".  Now you can freely move and resize the image.

I use my Epson EX-7100 ink jet printer with a rear feed tray, and "thick paper" turned on, to print the images onto 80# Neenah Solar White.  I make sure to select "best quality" before printing.

After I let the ink from the printer dry, I used these Copic markers to color my image:

  • poinsettias: R39, R37, R35, and YG25, YG21, YG01 for the centers
  • leaves:  G29, G07, YG17
  • basket:  E79, E49, E59, E57

To deepen the very darkest shadowed areas, I used a very sharp black Prismacolor pencil!  Use a light hand!  It really helps to add more depth!

I die cut the image and sentiment with a couple of pierced rectangle dies.  Then I adhered them to a red cardstock layer and an A2 card base.  I debated on whether to add bling or splatters to the background, but decided to keep it simple with the focus on the image.  What do you think?

Thank you for stopping by!  Click HERE to check out all of the beautiful digital stamps over in Gracielle Design's shop.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for using my product links to shop. Some of the product links I've provided may have what is called an "affiliate" link. By using my links to purchase products, I may earn a bit of a commission, at absolutely no additional cost for you. Thank you for supporting my blog.