Monday, December 3, 2018

Christmas Drive Window - Art Impressions

Hello!  Today's my day on the Art Impressions blog.  I'm using the newly released Christmas Drive Window.  This would be a great stamp to use for quick Christmas cards.


I colored this snowy scene using my alcohol markers.  The photos don't show it, but I used Glossy Accents on the windows of the truck and lamp for some extra shine.  Instead of making this into a card I created a table top decoration using the Square Double Stitched dies to cut the image.  I then used some pattern paper and die cut it with the 3D Frame Die.  It's very easy to put together.  The instructions are included on the packaging.  


Thank you so much for taking a look!  I do appreciate it!


Supplies:

1 comment:

Thank you so much for using my product links to shop. Some of the product links I've provided may have what is called an "affiliate" link. By using my links to purchase products, I may earn a bit of a commission, at absolutely no additional cost for you. Thank you for supporting my blog.