Thursday, June 28, 2018

Made in the U.S.A., Art Impressions

Hello Ai Fans!

This is Week #2 of Art Impressions' Patriotic Colors challenge!  I've used the fun Produce Stand MTF (mini tri-fold) set for my card today.  All of the supplies I used are listed below.

I used a tri-fold card and following the instructions that are with the stamp set, I stamped the images and die cut the openings.  Before stamping the main image, I masked off the words on the sign so I could hand write my own words on it.  Everything is colored with alcohol markers.  The exception is where I used the tiny grass stamp from the WC Foliage set with die ink and stamped it multiple times for the grassy area.


Here is how the card looks as you open it:






And totally closed for mailing:



Go to the Art Impressions blog to see more inspiration from the design team!  I always so appreciate you stopping by and would love for you to say "hello"!  


Supplies:
Art Impressions:  Produce Stand MTF; Foliage Set 4051; Tryfolds cards/envelope pack
Ink:  Memento Tuxedo Black; Simon Says Stamp Green Leaf; Distress Oxide Candied Apple
Other:  Lawn Fawn Gingham Backdrops stamp; My Favorite Things Double Stitched Rectangle dies and More Essential Sentiments

3 comments:

  1. This is certainly cute and clever! I have one of the try-folds in my not yet used basket. Interesting how the awning is up in the first photo and down in the last. Sure makes a fun birthday card! You do such a great job with your AI stamps. Love them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, I think it's really a cute and clever card too! Haven't seen that one before!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for using my product links to shop. Some of the product links I've provided may have what is called an "affiliate" link. By using my links to purchase products, I may earn a bit of a commission, at absolutely no additional cost for you. Thank you for supporting my blog.