Monday, June 18, 2018

Hugs to You!, Art Impressions

Hello, Ai fans!

Today I have a card over on the Art Impressions blog using the oh, so fun Giraffe Twist Ties stamps!  This also comes with a die to perfectly cut out the opening.  To get started, I watched this instructional video on Art Impressions YouTube channel.




I colored these sweet giraffes with my Spectrum Noir alcohol markers.  I also used the markers to swipe in some grass to give them a place to stand.   For the inside, I used Distress Oxide inks, a stencil and stencil brush for the sun rays.




Thanks so much for taking a look!  The complete supply list is over at the Art Impressions blog!

Carol :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for using my product links to shop. Some of the product links I've provided may have what is called an "affiliate" link. By using my links to purchase products, I may earn a bit of a commission, at absolutely no additional cost for you. Thank you for supporting my blog.