|You can find the details HERE.|
- Maybe I shouldn't have used such a detailed stamp on my first try of this technique.
- It took a LONG time (at least it did me) to color this with pencils (3ish hours).
- I think this "spotlight" coloring looks better on a white card.
- Pay attention when adhering the image to the card base. Yes, it is upside down. I went with it.
- I still struggle what to do with images that I have ready to go onto a card. Layer/not layer; where should the sentiment go; what color should said sentiment be; embellish or not, blah, blah, blah. So many decisions. Maybe I'm too picky.
Anyway, it is done and I think it turned out okay. I used (new to me) W Plus 9's Beautiful Bouquets: Mums and was colored with Prismacolor Premier pencils. I have loved seeing others do this "spotlight style" stamping and coloring and was inspired by Therese Calvird's card (click HERE to see her beautiful card.) The sentiment is from MFT's Beary Special Birthday.
Thanks so much for taking a look!