Tuesday, July 5, 2016

Daily Coloring Challenge, Day 1

I'm joining in the awesome Kathy Racoosin's 30-Day Coloring Challenge.  The details and her blog post for Day One are HERE.


Kathy's Day One inspiration was a card that she made by coloring a portion of a page from a coloring book.  I have two coloring books and really wasn't inspired by any of the images in them.  Then I remembered the coloring cards I have that were in the Hero Arts' My Monthly Hero kit for March, 2016.

There were 12 cards included in the kit and are preprinted on X-Press It paper.  Let me tell you, that paper is a dream to color on!  I used my Spectrum Noir markers to color the image.  Thank you Kathy for your tips on using a white gel pen to add details!  I used my Uni-ball Signo Broad point on my card.  I've included the before and after gel pen pics below--what a difference!!  The sentiment is stamped from Hero Arts' Ribbon Messages Stamp & Cut set.




Before                                                                                  After gel pen


Thanks so much for stopping by!  Your comments are greatly loved and appreciated!!







5 comments:

Thank you so much for your kind comments! Really means a lot to me!