Friday, June 10, 2016

Thinking of You

This is another card I made from a lesson in Altenew Academy's Seasonal Scene Building online class.  The instructor, Nichol Magouirk, talked about how to use larger images on a card.  I pretty much CASE'd her card.  My differences are that I used different flower stamps and dies and a Spellbinder's embossing folder for the brick background.  The flower stamps are from one of my older favorites:  JustRite's Multi-Step Lilac Bouquet.  I still love this one!





Thank you for taking a look!  Hugs for taking time to leave a comment as they are so appreciated!

1 comment:

  1. This is so pretty and fresh, Carol! I just love everything about your design!! Enjoy the weekend! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your kind comments! Really means a lot to me!