Friday, June 10, 2016

Thinking of You

This is another card I made from a lesson in Altenew Academy's Seasonal Scene Building online class.  The instructor, Nichol Magouirk, talked about how to use larger images on a card.  I pretty much CASE'd her card.  My differences are that I used different flower stamps and dies and a Spellbinder's embossing folder for the brick background.  The flower stamps are from one of my older favorites:  JustRite's Multi-Step Lilac Bouquet.  I still love this one!





Thank you for taking a look!  Hugs for taking time to leave a comment as they are so appreciated!

1 comment:

  1. This is so pretty and fresh, Carol! I just love everything about your design!! Enjoy the weekend! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for using my product links to shop. Some of the product links I've provided may have what is called an "affiliate" link. By using my links to purchase products, I may earn a bit of a commission, at absolutely no additional cost for you. Thank you for supporting my blog.