Thursday, June 23, 2016

Happy Thoughts

The link is HERE.
This is the Glitzy Glitter badge.

I have 2 cards for My Favorite Things Camp Create.  I had hoped to do all five days, but oh well!

The first day was called Glitzy Glitter.  Well, I do love glitter and I had just received my order of some of their newest release that included the Striped Sentiment Strip die.  I used Ken Oliver's Stick It on some white card stock before I die cut.  I used some beautiful glitter from Sparkle N Sprinkle in Lemonade to cover it all.

I put the glittered piece on a piece from the 6x6 Plaid Patterns.  I used Tweet Friends stamps and dies and Cheerful Cages dies for the rest.  I had colored a ton of birds a few months ago so I used a couple of them for this card.







Thanks so much for taking a look!  Many thanks for a comment too--so appreciated!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for using my product links to shop. Some of the product links I've provided may have what is called an "affiliate" link. By using my links to purchase products, I may earn a bit of a commission, at absolutely no additional cost for you. Thank you for supporting my blog.