Thursday, June 23, 2016

Happy Thoughts

The link is HERE.
This is the Glitzy Glitter badge.

I have 2 cards for My Favorite Things Camp Create.  I had hoped to do all five days, but oh well!

The first day was called Glitzy Glitter.  Well, I do love glitter and I had just received my order of some of their newest release that included the Striped Sentiment Strip die.  I used Ken Oliver's Stick It on some white card stock before I die cut.  I used some beautiful glitter from Sparkle N Sprinkle in Lemonade to cover it all.

I put the glittered piece on a piece from the 6x6 Plaid Patterns.  I used Tweet Friends stamps and dies and Cheerful Cages dies for the rest.  I had colored a ton of birds a few months ago so I used a couple of them for this card.







Thanks so much for taking a look!  Many thanks for a comment too--so appreciated!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your kind comments! Really means a lot to me!