Tuesday, March 1, 2016

Lasting Hearts Card Drive cards

I wish I'd had more time to make more cards for this awesome card drive.  I first read about it on Jennifer McGuire's blog post here.  She is one amazing, talented, and very caring blogger and designer.



Here are the cards I made.  Thanks for taking a look!

Altenew Beautiful Day stamps (card inspired by May Sukyong Park, click HERE for blog post.)
I used Spellbinders Die D-Lites called Flower Surprise along with some patterned paper in my stash.  The embossing folder is We R Memory Keepers.
Left:  Mondo Hydrangea by Julie for Ellen Hutson w/JustRite Three In a Row die; right:Altenew Beautiful Day stamps colored with Zig Clean Color Real Brush markers

This is a piece I watercolored in the Online Card Classes for Card Makers Intermediate Techniques.  Was glad to find a way to use it for a card.

1 comment:

  1. Oh, Carol! These are all gorgeous, and I am in awe of your watercoloring! It's stunning! I also really love how you've used this beautiful Prayers stamp and die set. Hugs!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for using my product links to shop. Some of the product links I've provided may have what is called an "affiliate" link. By using my links to purchase products, I may earn a bit of a commission, at absolutely no additional cost for you. Thank you for supporting my blog.