Monday, February 22, 2016

Dinner Cruise Scrapbook Layout

I made this page for my daughter's scrapbook.  We were on her senior year choir trip to New York City.  I was thrilled to get to go along as chaperone.

One of the many fun things we did was a dinner cruise on our last night.  I used my cool We R Memory Keepers Fuse tool to make the shaker pockets behind the circles.  I used their Waterfall Photo Sleeves for extra photos on the page (that's what my goal always is---as many photos on the page as I can while keeping it uncluttered).

The title and ship were cut with my Cricut Explore.  The circle paper is from Jillibean Soup.


Here is a close up of the shakers.


I really love how this turned out.  I'm entering this into Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge--Shake It Up.

I really love how this page turned out!  Thanks for taking a look! :)


1 comment:

  1. This is fantastic. Love how you have put your shaker in a layout !
    Thank you for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge.

    Jo x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for using my product links to shop. Some of the product links I've provided may have what is called an "affiliate" link. By using my links to purchase products, I may earn a bit of a commission, at absolutely no additional cost for you. Thank you for supporting my blog.