Monday, February 22, 2016

Dinner Cruise Scrapbook Layout

I made this page for my daughter's scrapbook.  We were on her senior year choir trip to New York City.  I was thrilled to get to go along as chaperone.

One of the many fun things we did was a dinner cruise on our last night.  I used my cool We R Memory Keepers Fuse tool to make the shaker pockets behind the circles.  I used their Waterfall Photo Sleeves for extra photos on the page (that's what my goal always is---as many photos on the page as I can while keeping it uncluttered).

The title and ship were cut with my Cricut Explore.  The circle paper is from Jillibean Soup.


Here is a close up of the shakers.


I really love how this turned out.  I'm entering this into Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge--Shake It Up.

I really love how this page turned out!  Thanks for taking a look! :)


1 comment:

  1. This is fantastic. Love how you have put your shaker in a layout !
    Thank you for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge.

    Jo x

    ReplyDelete