Thursday, March 17, 2016

Tweet Friends Thank You card

I've made a thank you card with two of my most favorite stamps by My Favorite Things called Beautiful Blooms and Tweet Friends and their coordinating Die-namics by the same names.  I also used the perfect handwritten sentiment from Joy Clair from the Thank You for Everything stamp set.  The checked tablecloth was made with a cute gingham stamp from Lawn Fawn called Gingham Backdrops.

I inked a bit of a background yellow with Distress Ink in Squeezed Lemonade.



I just love how this card turned out.  It was quite the challenge to get all of the flowers and stems that I stamped situated just right! :)

I'm entering this into Joy Clair's Monthly Challenge for March titled Spring.   I think this card fits the bill with all of the soft spring colors!

  Thanks so much for taking a look & for any comments you would like to leave!

1 comment:

  1. You did a fabulous job getting all those pretty flowers and leaves into the vase!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for using my product links to shop. Some of the product links I've provided may have what is called an "affiliate" link. By using my links to purchase products, I may earn a bit of a commission, at absolutely no additional cost for you. Thank you for supporting my blog.