Thursday, August 22, 2024

A Beautiful Stitched Pumpkin with Flowers by Poshta Design

I'm back with another adorable stitched project for Poshta Design's August 2024 release!  On this project I've used the Harvest Pumpkin Autumn Floral Details II Die.  This coordinates with the previously released Harvest Pumpkin Die.  Yes there is another die set that also coordinates with this!

I used more beautiful felt and thread from the Autumn Color Story felt collection for this one.  To add more interest to the details, I stitched a chain stitch for the vine.  If you aren't sure how to do a chain stitch, just do a search on the internet and you will find helpful sites for this.  It has been a while since my embroidery day, so I needed just a little reminder!

Please be sure to stop by the Poshta Design blog to see more awesome sets in this release!  Don't forget to leave a comment over there for your chance at a $50 store credit prize!!

Thank you for stopping by, and I hope I've inspired you with my project today!

1 comment:

  1. The stitched pumpkin is an amazing project using felt cut from dies.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for using my product links to shop. Some of the product links I've provided may have what is called an "affiliate" link. By using my links to purchase products, I may earn a bit of a commission, at absolutely no additional cost for you. Thank you for supporting my blog.