Saturday, April 30, 2016

Online Card Classes, Clear & Sheer

I've loved every Online Card Class I've taken and this one is no exception!  Clear and Sheer covers ways to use vellum and acetate.

I have these posted on my Instagram (find me @c.ann.h).

This card has a background I created and colored using Altenew's Botanical Garden stamp set.  I stamped and colored this a couple months ago and didn't know what to do with it.  One of our lessons was on ways to attached vellum so it doesn't show.  I attached it between the black frame that I die cut twice.


I created the next card using stamps and dies from the March My Monthly Hero kit from Hero Arts.  Love how the Wink of Stella looks on the dragonflies wings!


Thanks for taking a look!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for using my product links to shop. Some of the product links I've provided may have what is called an "affiliate" link. By using my links to purchase products, I may earn a bit of a commission, at absolutely no additional cost for you. Thank you for supporting my blog.