Tuesday, November 24, 2015

Online Card Classes, Holiday Style, O' Christmas Tree

I just loved all of the cards from the Online Card Classes Holiday Style,  Day 12!  I wish I had more time to try out the different styles.

I took my inspiration from Kristina Werner's adorable card.  I don't have enough of an assortment of embossing powder colors so I thought I'd go for the traditional red and green colors of Christmas along with some stripes.

I used the same two embossing powders for the striped layer as I did on the card front.  I really love how this turned out!!



It was very difficult to photograph this sparkly card.  It's a very cloudy gray afternoon here in Texas today (4-5" of rain predicted from Thanksgiving till Sunday!)

Here's a closeup of part of it showing the sparkle and shine!



This class has been just awesome!  It's the 4th one I've taken and just might be one of my favorites!!

Thank you so much for taking a look!  I so appreciate any comments!  Hugs and happy and blessed Thanksgiving to you!

Supplies:
Scribbly Christmas, Stampers Anonymous Tim Holtz Collection
Ticking Stripe Background Stamp, JustRite
Sparkle N Sprinkle embossing powder in Bullfrog
Red Embossing Tinsel (bought at Michael's several years ago)

1 comment:

  1. Hi Carol! I just wanted to stop by your blog to thank you for the card and ornament! It is beautiful!!! I adore this card too and I should try the technique some time too. Have a merry Christmas! Hugs, Monica Maier

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for using my product links to shop. Some of the product links I've provided may have what is called an "affiliate" link. By using my links to purchase products, I may earn a bit of a commission, at absolutely no additional cost for you. Thank you for supporting my blog.