Sunday, November 15, 2015

Online Card Classes, Clean & Simple

Clean and simple is a challenge for me as I continually want to add some bling!!!  Haha!  I suppose that's why it's taken me six days to get this card done!   Also, I had to CASE Laurie Willison's  beautiful card that she did in the Day One class.

I oriented my embossed lines differently on a top folding A2 card.  I used Hero Arts Holiday Pine Branches stamps and dies for the leaves and berries.  I blended Distress Ink in Fired Brick on the bottom.  The sentiment is two different stamp sets.  I don't know what the Merry is from as it was given to me.  The word Christmas is from Wplus9's Hand Lettered Holiday set.



I did manage to get in a bit of sparkle with some Christmas Red Stickles on the berries!

Thank you for looking.  Any comments are so appreciated and loved!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your kind comments! Really means a lot to me!