Sunday, November 15, 2015

Online Card Classes, Clean & Simple

Clean and simple is a challenge for me as I continually want to add some bling!!!  Haha!  I suppose that's why it's taken me six days to get this card done!   Also, I had to CASE Laurie Willison's  beautiful card that she did in the Day One class.

I oriented my embossed lines differently on a top folding A2 card.  I used Hero Arts Holiday Pine Branches stamps and dies for the leaves and berries.  I blended Distress Ink in Fired Brick on the bottom.  The sentiment is two different stamp sets.  I don't know what the Merry is from as it was given to me.  The word Christmas is from Wplus9's Hand Lettered Holiday set.



I did manage to get in a bit of sparkle with some Christmas Red Stickles on the berries!

Thank you for looking.  Any comments are so appreciated and loved!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for using my product links to shop. Some of the product links I've provided may have what is called an "affiliate" link. By using my links to purchase products, I may earn a bit of a commission, at absolutely no additional cost for you. Thank you for supporting my blog.